You are an Integrations Architect with at least 5 years of experience in business analysis and a background working with integrated enterprise systems. In this role, your focus is on effective, efficient and cross-technology architecture and design of the integration solutions. You will collaborate with representatives/ teams to accommodate the discovery of the business requirements for integrated systems and the development of the technical solution architecture.
Join our True Blue team today!
- Regularly communicates with Ledcor’s business unit representatives and subject-matter experts to perform business analysis and requirements gathering for new integration solutions as well as improvements to existing ones
- Designs and architects the integration solutions according to the business requirements and technical specifications
- Oversees the integration solution development according to the internal and industry standards and guidelines
- Liaises with internal and external parties to troubleshoot and resolve any issues in functionality of existing systems integrations
- Builds and maintains internal integration architecture standards. Ensures that the Integration Specialists are trained and use the standards to guide their daily development activities
- Creates solution architecture documents that describe and explain solutions and associated benefits and maintains such documentation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business analysis
- Minimum 3 years in software architect role
- Minimum 3 years of working with integrated enterprise systems
- Knowledge of software and IT architecture principles and approaches
- Expertise in APIs, web services concepts and standards
- Experience in application design/architecture, integration architecture development, and enterprise application integration
- Understanding of network and messaging protocols: HTTP, SMTP, SOAP
- Knowledge of web services and architecture patterns: REST, API, RPC
- Knowledge of data-interchange formats, markup and description languages: JSON, HTML, XML, WSDL, RAML
- Skills in integration and API tools: Swagger, Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Tibco, Apigee
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Typical indoor, office-based work environment
- Must be fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Must be available for emergency support outside of standard work hours
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 31, 2019
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada