You are a dedicated and motivated pipeline professional with significant supervisory experience. Using your exceptional organizational skills, you will drive to ensure the day to day operations and projects are completed on time and function smoothly. You will implement project plans, delegate work to staff, subcontractors, and trades people as well as act as the key on site liaison with clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Ensure construction operations are well organized and coordinated and comply with client and regulatory requirements
- Ensure project meets budget and timelines by reviewing work requirements, schedules and cost reports on a continuous basis and participate in project reviews and forecasting
- Ensure strict adherence to all safety programs and policies
- Analyze technical construction issues and develop solutions to address issues
- Coordinate all resource requirements for projects including personnel, equipment, materials, etc.
- Maintain strong working relationships at job sites with client representatives, subcontractors, suppliers and labour force
- Supervise personnel and address staff development requirements including conducting performance reviews and identifying training needs
- As part of the Employer committee, participate in collective agreement negotiations with the union as well as the grievance process
- May perform other duties as required
- 5+ years Construction Management experience in larger diameter (greater than 36") mainline pipeline projects
- Diploma in Construction Management from an accredited technical institution, or an Engineering Degree, Technical Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to manage changing priorities within multiple phase projects and possess a track record of successfully managing large, complex projects
- Ability to plan and manage to a project schedule with knowledge of construction costs and budgets
- Understanding of construction documents and the ability to ensure that they are complete, protect the owner’s interest, clearly define expectations and provide incentive to perform
- A track record of building successful teams, effectively motivating people and maintaining effective relationships with clients, owners and consultants
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp provided
- Remote locations
Nov 26, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada