You are an experienced Data Analyst who can connect different auxiliary systems and enable Jira to address business needs. Utilizing your skills, you are able to resolve quality challenges while also providing operational data support and reports as required by the business. This is an office-based position.
Apply today to join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Vancouver, BC!
- Connects databases and runs complex and high-volume ELT processes as well as monitoring automated data loading processes.
- Designs data collection systems and aggregates multiple sources using different tools such as Power BI, Excel Power Tables, Access tables and possibly DOMO
- Interprets data, analyzes results and provides reports and information to the operations team to address business requirements
- Conducts regular data audits and cleans up exercises for monitoring data integrity, resolving database issues and providing information and assistance to facilitate process improvement
- Ensures the continual improvement of data quality while assisting with the improvement of process deficiencies
- Assist with relational database creation, as well as assisting with API building for connecting Jira to client systems/middleware.
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar data quality/data integrity role - cleansing, validating and analyzing data
- College, Trade or Technical diploma in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Experience in designing data collection, connecting databases and data mapping, migration and reconciliation
- Proficiency in Python and PowerBI are required
- Experience working with Jira and JQL are an asset, as are familiarity with T-SQL and advanced MS Excel skills
- Highly motivated team player with an ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a commitment to customer service
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Jan 24, 2020
1435 Broadway Street, Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada