You are a collaborative, customer-focused IT Service Manager that will ensure implementation of best practices for service management across the Ledcor IT organization. You have experience in IT service delivery and an understanding of the end-to-end service delivery lifecycle. Your solid knowledge about the design of service workflows and ability to identify opportunities for optimization will be used extensively.
You will have the opportunity to work with business leaders, Business Relationship Managers and other IS teams to ensure the processes are constantly being tuned for velocity and quality utilizing the underlying ServiceNow platform.
Join our True Blue team today!
- Designs, monitors and improves the business requests and fulfillment processes including request intake, solution discovery & build, change, release & other operational processes
- Develops an annual strategy to validate the service offerings
- Monitors usage of services based on an understanding of the benchmark service levels
- Provides regular reports and recommendations to IS Leadership; taking into account all types of business requests (incidents, catalog requests, demand etc.) and feedback from using those services
- Test and iterate both business request and internal IT processes to ensure fluid and efficient processes.
- Regular review of “waste” in processes that will assist in improving velocity
- Contribute to service descriptions and service-level agreements (SLAs) for specific services to the organization’s service catalog.
- Regular review of the knowledge base and self-service processes and leveraging ServiceNow platform for automation
- Assists with prioritization of the backlog for IS based on greatest needs as identified by those who use and fulfill our services
- 8+ years of experience in IT service delivery, direct business engagement
- 5 years of ServiceNow experience or equivalent service platform
- Solid understanding of ITIL methodology and agile frameworks
- Experience in design and implementation of service workflows
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Significant reliance is placed on the incumbent to communicate conversantly with business units, IS teams and senior management
- Must understand business processes and models including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements, back office processes, and the end-to-end workflows across operational areas
- Intermediate skills Outlook, Word & Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Can apply knowledge of the business goals to derive innovative solutions and automation opportunities
TRUE BLUE is who we are. Learn more about life at Ledcor by watching our True Blue video.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 15, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada