You are a Business Analyst specializing in ServiceNow who has strong understanding of the ServiceNow platform as well as current and future features and capabilities. You have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate complex issues effectively and constructively to senior management of business units. You also have intermediate skills in Outlook, O365, PowerPoint & Visio. We are utilizing advanced ServiceNow features to enable our teams and enterprise processes; including ITSM & HRSD implementation as well as Enterprise-wide service portal creation that is ever expanding.
Ledcor's Information Services team is committed to using technology to enable Ledcor’s success and enhance the company’s competitive advantage. Our people and how we work together to find innovative solutions are what make us succeed. We are looking for collaborative, customer-focused, talented professionals to join our team and help us deliver superior business outcomes.
Apply today to join our team in Vancouver!
- Analysis and implementation of enterprise business solutions as they pertain to the ServiceNow platform
- Identifies the ongoing refinement, and development of new business systems, processes and solutions to enhance the performance of the enterprise information systems
- Liaises among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes in information systems, business processes and policies
- Translates business objectives into systems requirements
- Designs and documents specifications for system changes
- Conducts, tests and documents software implementations, patches and upgrades
- Ensures that the system is managed in accordance with the internal Information Services policies and procedures
- Actively participates in the improvement of the Information Services processes, policies, and procedures
- Ensures all business process issues are acknowledged and resolved per the established Service Level Agreement
- Provides supports and training when required
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar capacity and must-have understanding of the business processes and models including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements, back office processes, and the end-to-end workflows across all operational areas
- Expert knowledge of the design of information systems with the ability to assist in the direction of several complex projects to their successful conclusion
- Creative, self-starting, results-oriented and highly motivated individual with very good analytical skills
- Ability to apply knowledge to independently resolve complex business and technical problems with solid knowledge of existing policies and procedures
- Must be able to apply data management disciplines and techniques gained through seasoned practical experience
- As the department's activities are influenced by business unit need, the planning aspect of the position is both challenging and critical
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Significant reliance is placed on the incumbent to communicate complex issues effectively and constructively to senior management of business units
- Enterprise system and implementation experience considered a strong asset
Friends every day is who we are. Learn more about what it means to be part of our True Blue team by watching our True Blue video.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 10, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada