You are a ServiceNow Developer, who will be responsible for designing innovative solutions, developing, testing, maintaining, and supporting applications/integrations within the ServiceNow platform. In addition to building on current platform knowledge by learning new modules and broadening skillset, you will test and rework any customizations required for upgrades of ServiceNow. We are utilizing advanced ServiceNow features to enable our teams and enterprise processes including ITSM & HRSD implementation and Enterprise-wide service portal creation that is ever expanding.
Ledcor's Information Services team is committed to using technology to enable Ledcor’s success and enhance the company’s competitive advantage. Our people and how we work together to find innovative solutions are what make us succeed. We are looking for collaborative, customer-focused, talented professionals to join our team and help us deliver superior business outcomes.
Apply today to join our Shared Services team in exciting downtown Vancouver!
- Develops custom applications within the ServiceNow framework such as business rules and scripts (workflows, service portal pages/widgets, catalogue Items, UI scripts, client scripts, UI policies, data policies, import sets, transform maps, reports, dashboards, events, and notifications)
- Liaises in a professional manner with project stakeholders as required to solicit/confirm information system requirements
- Develops quality deliverables that are adequately unit tested before handover for user acceptance testing (UAT)
- As required, supports end users of “The Hub”; resolve issues in a responsive, professional, and timely manner
- Designs and documents specifications for system changes; develop and present business cases
- Translates business objectives into systems requirements
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a ServiceNow developer with knowledge of business analysis, change management, and project management to identify gaps, risks and define requirements
- Experience in developing scoped, custom applications, complex workflow solutions, and customizing the service portal within the ServiceNow platform
- Can develop ServiceNow components such as business rules, workflows, service portal pages/widgets, catalogue Items, update sets, transform maps, reports, dashboards, events, and notifications
- Familiar with developing user interfaces with a focus on UI/UX and mobile platform support, and has working Knowledge and/or experience of ServiceNow’s development best practices
- Understands ServiceNow capabilities, features, and upcoming functionality
Working together is who we are. Learn more about what it takes to be part of our True Blue team by watching our True Blue video
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 14, 2019
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada