You are a motivated, energetic Project Administrator with 1 to 3 years of experience working in a busy, team oriented environment. Supporting our Toronto regional construction office, you will interact with project managers, operations staff and various sub-trades daily to ensure projects are successfully completed. You thrive in the details, and take pride in ensuring timeliness, accuracy and completeness in your day to day responsibilities.
If you are interested in providing critical support to the exciting world of commercial construction, join the Ledcor Building team in Toronto, ON today.
- Provides accounts payable (AP) support and tracking to various projects by ensuring invoice packages meet approval requirements; contacts vendors, investigates vendor inquiries, prepares and distributes AP cheques and reconciles monthly statements
- Provides accounts receivable (AR) support by the posting of cash receipts
- Enters subcontractor progress payments in JD Edwards; coordinates the collection of documentation (such as statutory declarations,
- WCB clearance letters, certificates of completion, insurance certificates) required from subcontractors for release of payment
- Prepares trade contracts and ensures documentation is complete and accurate
- Obtains Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) clearance certificates
- Distributes project mail to the appropriate project/individuals
- Assists project team members with communication and administrative tasks
- 1-3 years of experience working in a similar role within commercial and/or residential construction; post-secondary business diploma preferred
- Experience with accounting software and JD Edwards is an asset
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; able to multi-task, well organized, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of project contractual commercial terms
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, problem solver and results oriented
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 1, 2019
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada