You are an experienced Operations Administrator who is responsible for bi-weekly marine payroll time entry, accounts receivable billing and supporting the accounting department reporting on a weekly / monthly basis, along with a variety of ad hoc accounting duties.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and entry of payroll data, including timesheets and equipment time entry, into the financial system (JD Edwards) and completing time and pay balance reports for marine
- Generates and sends accounts receivable invoices to customers on time
- Enters and reconciles accounts receivable payments to invoices and follows up with customers for outstanding invoices and/or to resolve discrepancies
- Prepares month end revenue accruals
- Apply cash receipts and maintains AR ageing in accordance with Ledcor’s Accounts Receivable terms and conditions
- Ensures that Ledcor policies and procedures are adhered to
- Reporting on Marine operational Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) regarding OT, shore and training hours
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar accounting role, including experience with payroll and billing
- College, Trade of Technical Diploma in Business or Finance
- Previous experience with the marine industry would be an asset
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software preferred; knowledge of JD Edwards is an asset
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office products, particularly Excel
- Familiarity with ImageNow or a similar data capture software would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to collaborate with operations team members
- Attention to detail; ability to ensure all data is entered correctly
- Team player who works effectively with limited supervision and has a “can-do” attitude
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia’s forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 3, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada