You are an RF Technician responsible for the activation, installation, and testing of HFC network equipment. You are a part of a team who enjoys working outside building and upgrading CATV services. As a RF Technician, you take pride in ensuring installations are completed and functioning properly.
Join LTS Build Ltd. in Milton, today!
- Activate optics equipment in both underground and aerial applications
- Analyze and troubleshoots basic technical problems or issues
- Review, interpret and work with various maps, drawings and blueprints and testing documents
- Makes node segmentation rearrangements on existing facilities in underground, aerial, and building work locations
- Conducts pre- and post-field inspections of layout to ensure work quality control and adherence to technical specifications
- Must have previous experience as an RF Technician
- Must have at least one 1 years' experience with distribution cables (412,500,625,750. 875)
- Must have knowledge of Node activation and RF powering
- Must have experience working with Hardline Coax cables
- Familiarity with safety procedures when working aloft and in confined spaces
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to read and understand customer provided drawings along with daily completion of time and production logs
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment requirements
- Travel to various sites and office locations in Southwest Ontario and the Greater Toronto Area is required
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 75 pounds), working at heights, in confined spaces and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
- Benefits provided by Construction Workers Union, CLAC Local
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Dec 20, 2019
7105 Auburn Road, Milton, ON, Canada