You are self-motivated and take ownership for the responsibility of daily upkeep and operation of an equipment lay down yard while shipping and receiving goods and equipment. You make Safety a top priority and ensure that the yard is a safe, clean space. In addition, you will assist with stock management and maintenance on equipment and fleet vehicles.
Join the Ledcor Equipment Maintenance team in Nisku, AB!
- Oversee opening and closing duties as needed in the Yard Supports with the daily upkeep of the yard including organizing stock and yard maintenance
- Support shipping and receiving activities Operates loader/forklift to support daily activities
- Build and maintains relationships with field teams
- Administer inventory control and order selection
- Monitor yard activities ensuring that proper processes are followed
- Support shop with movement of materials, shop maintenance and equipment moves
- Heavy Equipment Operation for loading/unloading and general yard duties experience required
- Class 1 driver’s license an asset
- Inventory Management experience would be an asset
- General computer knowledge and use of MS Office applications would be an asset
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing is a mandatory requirement
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, paired with a positive attitude and pride of a job well done
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience, preferably in a shop/yard/equipment repair environment
- Strong mechanical and general construction knowledge and practice is required
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Applicant must be willing to work overtime and perform on call duties to support the shop
- Role is physically demanding with lifting to 50lbs
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be based in Nisku with some travel to various field operations on a limited base
- This role requires working primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance – from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 24, 2019
3925 8 Street, Nisku, AB, Canada