You are a dynamic accountant with hands on experience in completing journal entries, account reconciliation, month end reporting and variance analysis. Your interactions with project teams is important to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data. This position provides a great opportunity to take on new and challenging opportunities.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Vancouver, BC today!
- Preparation of accurate and timely financial and management reporting
- Understand and support all aspects of the daily operations for the project accounting team including invoicing, accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Preparation, review and reconciliation of purchase orders
- Assist in preparation and consolidation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Assist with process review and improvement
- Escalate problems with appropriate discretion and expedite resolution to any issues
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum of 3 years progressive, relevant work experience in a similar role within a complex, and dynamic organization
- In final stages of completing or recently completed a Professional Accounting Designation program (CMA/CA/CGA/CPA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with a diverse group of internal and external individuals
- Operational project experience or project controls experience an asset
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reposts
- Solid knowledge of GAAP, and the ability to identify issues and interpret and apply accounting policies
- High standard of performance, ability to deal with ambiguity and complexities
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, with a high proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in JD Edwards (or a similar large ERP system) an asset
- Previous supervisory experience an asset
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Sep 5, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada