The Ledcor Business Improvement (BI) Group is responsible for providing advisory, consulting and project management services for the Ledcor Group of companies. Corresponding initiatives target strategic, operational and transformational improvements.
As a Business Analyst, your key responsibilities will entail assisting BI Managers with project management and coordination, driving process improvement, performing detailed analysis and reporting. Furthermore, you will work with business leaders and subject matter experts to ensure deliverables meet expectations, are fit for purpose and drive business value.
Apply today to join our Business Improvement team based in our downtown Vancouver office!
- Participate in multiple projects and assist project managers in the execution and delivery of project outcomes
- Ensure project documentation and actions registers are recorded and document controlled
- Work closely with Business Improvement Managers to understand, document and analyze processes, data and systems to inform potential future state solutions
Assist with Process Documentation & Development
- Understanding customer needs, identify and develop business process requirements, process outputs, process inputs, process steps, process and technology interfaces, roles and responsibilities and stakeholders
- Perform process mapping using industry accepted techniques and methodologies
- Document processes into Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Analysis and Reporting
- Gather and perform analysis on financial, market, and operational data to understand business and economic positions
- Draw conclusions and recommendations from analyses performed, and assist BI Project Managers develop business cases and executive presentations
- Establish research objectives, and use research engines to gather relevant information to support subject understanding and / or identify and qualify best practices
- Maintain knowledge base and assist in the development of points of view, thought leadership, and maturity and capability models
- 1-2 years’ experience in business analytics, business improvement or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, finance, or management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills (MS Excel, PPT, Word and Note)
- Experience using MS Visio for data flow and process documents
- Highly organized, attentive to details, and disciplined in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work closely with Executive Management, Business Unit Leaders and Subject Matter Experts
- Travel to various sites and office locations as required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 6, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada