You are an experienced Workface Planner with experience in Industrial projects. You have a general knowledge of work packages, project schedules and budget and experience with using 3D / 4D / 5D software.
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Accountable for developing Installation Work Packages (IWP’s) from design documentation and coordinating with Discipline Superintendents to ensure a complete understanding of the scope associated with each IWP to meet production goals.
- Coordinates and provides AWP knowledge to Discipline Superintendents, Project Coordinators, and Managers
- Accountable for managing project 3D / 4D / 5D software to its capabilities with the project team and Clients, including IWP assignment, schedule dates, and project budget.
- Responsible for monitoring, controlling, modifying, reviewing or adjusting IWP’s as necessary, and incorporate into 3D / 4D / 5D software
- Support the project with tools and systems necessary to manage budget and schedule of IWP’s.
- Familiar with construction specifications, drawings and technical documents associated with the project.
- Ensures safety, quality and efficiency at the work fronts are considered in the planning process
- Experience with using 3D / 4D / 5D software, such as Smart Construction or ConstructSim is required
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Workface Planning of Industrial construction projects
- Computer Science Degree would be an assist
- Information Technology degree
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- General understanding of Work Packages, project schedules and budget
- Knowledge of current construction safety practices
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 15, 2019
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada