You are an experienced Finance Manager with strong leadership skills looking for an exciting opportunity. You will oversee the operations of the various disciplines including, but not limited to, internal & external reporting, billings, subcontractor management, accounts payable, equipment management and tracking, and payroll. You will do this while leveraging your strong leadership skills in the commitment to service excellence.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Provide effective leadership and direction to the various finance disciplines to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of services to Ledcor companies/vendors/unions
- Establish a culture of high performance, professionalism and continuous improvement that encourages the individuals in the team to identify opportunities and solutions to improve service delivery
- Manage multiple levels of monthly/weekly invoicing, EFT/Wire payments and bank account reconciliations
- Ensure the effective development and implementation of change management strategies to support service reform and business improvement initiatives that contribute to achieving savings targets and improving operational efficiency and service delivery
- Responsible for numerous reconciliations relating to payroll, subcontracts, and equipment on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis
- Create daily and weekly cost reports and forecast costs to completion, utilizing progress data from the field
- Perform daily administrative duties, such as daily input of employee time, creation and maintenance of WBS/CBS in accounting system, maintenance of equipment and change order logs, analysis of purchase orders and correct coding, invoice preparation, etc.
- Identify, establish, build and maintain effective network links and relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Ensure appropriate training and development programs are established and implemented to build individuals’ finance team technical competencies and abilities as per the PMP
- Provide effective leadership and management of staff to foster initiative, promote and build an effective team, achieve outcomes and meet deadlines
- May perform other duties as required
- 3+ years experience as project controller or higher role in Oil and Gas Industry (Pipeline or field experience is preferential) with 2 years in a supervisory role
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple deadlines and priorities with a high level of accuracy
- Understanding of the construction industry (preferably oil and gas pipeline or other linear type construction).
- Familiarity with JDE/Oracle software
- Advanced computer skills
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to interact effectively in a team environment
- Critical thinker with creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, combined with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
Sep 7, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada