You are an experienced Surveyor seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. Using your strong surveying skills, you will be surveying land features along the path of our Pipeline projects in the Valemount and Blue River areas, providing data relevant to the shape, dimension, location, contour, elevation, and gravitation of land and land features on or near the earth’s surface.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Utilize GPS and Total Station equipment for surveying activities
- Partner with operations and site leadership to ensure surveying activities are carried out in a timely manner
- May perform other related duties as required
- 2+ years experience surveying with both GPS and Total Station systems, preferably on a pipeline project
- Experience working with GPS Machine Control Systems
- Must be physically able to walk and hike long distances in rough ground terrain
- CAD experience is not required
- Must have and maintain a valid drivers license and clean drivers abstract
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
Sep 25, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada