You are an experienced Grade Control Supervisor seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. Using your exceptional organizational skills, you will implement Machine Control on our Pipeline projects.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Utilize GPS and Total Station equipment for surveying activities to create alignment and surface designs in CAD that are compatible with both Trimble and Topcon machine control systems
- Setup and maintain a GPS network over long distances for both surveyors and equipment to use
- Install, calibrate and maintain GPS systems in both excavators and dozers. (Trimble and Topcon)
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with the machine control systems
- Delegate tasks to survey crews daily to ensure all proper data is collected for design creation
- May perform other related duties as required
- 3+ years previous surveying experience working with GPS, Total Station and CAD programs, preferably on a pipeline project
- Excellent interpersonal skills, combined with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have and maintain a valid drivers license and clean drivers abstract
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
Sep 25, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada