You are an experienced Project Director who has led and managed large project teams on pipeline projects. You will use your exceptional leadership skills to provide active oversight of multiple projects, assume a leadership role and provide guidance to Project Management.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Develop and manage project budgets as well as establish all contractual relationships for a project and ensure performance is consistent with those agreements
- Maintain effective communications with owner(s) and key project participants (project management, financial stakeholders, local government officials, and sub-contractors) of each project
- Oversee the monitoring of project costs and productions in order to ensure early recognition of negative trends such that corrective measures can be implemented ASAP
- Review expected levels of documentation relating to standards for accounting issues, methodology of budget control, types of bids (fixed price, cost plus, unit price), etc.
- Provide strong leadership to all project staff, capitalizing on individual and group strengths
- Understand and ensure that all documents used are complete, protect the owner’s interest, clearly define expectations and provide incentive to perform
- Attend owner/consultant meetings with respective participants weekly to completion
- Set expected levels of documentation, standards for accounting issues, methodology of budget control, types of bids (fixed price, cost plus, unit price), etc
- Anticipate potential objections/issues in project; prepare short/long term solutions to issues
- May perform other duties as required
- 10+ years experience in a similar role within the pipeline industry with 5+ years as a Senior Project Manager or other similar managerial role
- A diploma or degree in Engineering or related Industry or related trade certification.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, and ability to quickly learn new software
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized, with an ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, combined with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
Sep 7, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada