As the newest member of our Employee Services Assistant team, you will responsible for a high volume of day to day administration and coordination activities. You have a high sense of urgency, attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills. This is a good fit for you if you are looking to develop your career in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
As part of its multi-year HR2020 initiative, Ledcor has recently launched Workday and ServiceNow, two top tier technology systems to support our company’s future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We are adding expertise to complement our dynamic team. If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team.
Apply now to join Ledcor's talented Human Resources team in Vancouver, BC.
- Ensures employee lifecycle business process integrity, accuracy and completeness regarding data entry and storage requirements within HRIS, other core HR systems, and applicable third-party websites
- Processes information encompassing pre-employment, onboarding, termination, benefit enrollments and related areas
- Ensures accurate and timely entry of new hire, data change, termination, benefit enrollment information and all other relevant information related to employee lifecycle into the HRIS and applicable third-party websites within payroll deadlines
- Creates and maintains electronic, physical and HRIS personnel records in compliance with Company policy and all applicable legislation
- Provides basic navigational guidance, and rerouting of employee inquiries to HR team members on various HR-related issues including policies, vacation, and benefits programs
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Up to 2 years' experience in an entry-level human resources or similar role in a dynamic, fast paced environment, with a strong customer service orientation
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources and/or Business Administration strongly preferred
- Superior communication skills (oral and written) with all levels of employees, with an understanding and appreciation of customer requirements
- Sense of urgency with the ability to respond in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong technology orientation, with the ability and/or experience to utilize an HRIS system and other technology to create customized reporting to support business objectives
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to follow through and deliver results
- Must possess tact, diplomacy and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 15, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada