We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our Ledcor Highway Construction & Maintenance team in Edmonton, AB. The Data Analyst, under the direction and guidance of the team will develop, maintain, and manage the data system, data, and dashboards that are needed for new contracts.
Join Ledcor's Highways Maintenance team in Edmonton, AB!
- Ongoing development of form applications
- Improving integration of data systems into quality, finance, HSE, and project controls
- Development of PowerBI dashboards and combining data from multiple sources into meaningful outputs
- Combining data from other sources such telematics data and JDE and creating useful connections between them
- Help support training initiatives in the field
- Assisting with technological initiatives and projects
- Ongoing development, support and bug fixes
- Analysis of field activities and determining insights across data sources
- Completion of a degree in business, information systems, technology or related discipline
- Ability to lead projects and take business requirements and convert them into a final product
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and train users who are not comfortable with technology
- Basic coding experience or experience with Powerapps/other low-code app development solutions
- Data visualization experience (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc).
- Experience with Sharepoint and SQL would be an asset
- Strong communication skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 10, 2019
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada