You are an experienced Quality Engineer with exposure to vendor and offsite quality management. You will use your professional expertise to manage the inspection & test plan for the offsite vendors and subcontractors; You will play a key role in the successful delivery of the project; this position will offer you the opportunity to develop your quality career;
Join the Ledcor team in Burnaby today
- Implement the Master Inspection and Test Plan for the offsite inspection activities for vendors and subcontractors based on the project Criticality Matrix
- Review fabricator and supplier inspection and test plans
- Review supplier’s quality documents for compliance with contract requirements
- Ensure inspection reports are documented and communicated to project personnel
- Report on non-conforming issues with offsite suppliers in accordance with project reporting requirements
- Coordinate inspections for offsite suppliers with OSSQ Quality Manager
- Coordinate and collaborate with operations team on offsite supplier Quality issues and schedule.Ensure documentation and closeout of offsite supplier contracts
- Communicate with Client and Designers on required Witness and Hold Points
- Providing KPI information as necessary to the Quality Manager to support project reporting requirements
- Coordinates source inspections and material release inspections
- Ensure inspection reports are communicated to the project in a timely manner
- Works collaboratively with Completions and OSSQ team to ensure supplier documentation is tagged and filed in a manner that is organized and retrievable for system-based turnover
- Understands the tools and techniques used in basic cause analysis and supports operations on working through root cause analysis and corrective actions for non-conformities
- Provides training informal/formal on Project requirements as they relate to background of expertise
- Effectively communicates revisions to drawings, codes, and/or specifications
- Reviews, reports and acts on performance metrics.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- 4+ years’ quality coordinator experience in a construction environment is required
- Exposure to coordinating inspections of offsite suppliers and subcontractors is essential
- Strong computer background, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A positive and team-oriented approach to work. Dependable and trustworthy.
- Site based 10 hours per day
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 13, 2019
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada