This job posting is no longer active.
Job Summary:We are seeking New Graduates to join our Ledcor team in Bellevue, WA starting in summer 2020. The Project Engineer / Coordinator, under the direction and guidance of the team, provides technical and/or management support and assists operations staff to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Promotes a culture of health, safety and environmental protection on the project by taking an active role in the implementation of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to achieve compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes
• Assists with the administration of the Project Quality Plan
• Supports and maintains project start-up systems and procedures including job site trailer or office, master filing system, project billings, cost accounting system, and project directory
• Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence, meeting minutes, submittals and RFIs; and maintenance of files, logs, drawings, and specifications
• Supports the (sub) contract management / procurement process through the tendering and awarding of work or supply materials, assisting with the review, and processing invoices and progress claims
• Supports the change order management process by securing pricing from the vendor/subcontractor, reviewing and inputting the data for project manager review, submitting change requests for approval, and following through with (sub) contract change orders / purchase orders as directed
• Participates in the tracking of project milestones and assists with the creation and maintenance of project schedule
• Supports and prepares for project close out by collecting warranties, O&M manuals, and occupancy documents; creating turnover documents; demobilizing site; and archiving documents
• Performs other related duties as outlined in Ledcor’s Construction Operations Manual
• 0 to 2 years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
• Construction, Civil Engineering, CPM or related discipline an asset
• General understanding of construction documents, drawings, and specifications.
• Knowledge of current construction practices
• Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders.
• Capable of working co-operatively to achieve team goals and objectives
• Ability to solve problems based on clearly defined procedures
• Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new programs. Familiarity with scheduling software an asset
Oct 15, 2019
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
11130 North East 33rd Place, Bellevue, WA, United States