You are a telecommunications professional with strong business, analytical, telecommunications and permitting experience.
You will lead the U.S. and Canada permitting teams within Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) and develop our permitting capabilities. Your leadership style is to support and inspire your team to achieve their goals.
You are an integral part of the global engineering team and will own all facets of global permitting.
Office-based work with approximately 60% travel each month required.
Join our growing team in Austin or Chicago!
- Oversee all aspects of global permitting including but not limited to strategy, planning, execution, service levels, financial performance, internal and external client satisfaction
- Lead and manage the U.S. and Canada in-house permitting team within a matrix organizational structure
- Manage sub-contractor permitting performance
- Develop global standardized permitting policies, operating procedures, work processes, systems, tools, and technologies
- Drive top-notch permitting results from quality, re-work prevention, submission intervals, receipt intervals, to municipal relationships
- Provide construction teams with a consistent runway of workable footage
- Measure primary performance metrics such as permitting service levels, unit costs, quality, project schedules, engineering P&L’s, internal and external client satisfaction
- 10+ years of telecommunications experience in operational and business roles
- 5+ years of permitting experience preferably in large metro markets
- Engineering or Business undergraduate degree preferred, MBA or MS degree is an asset
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deal with constant change
- Ability to see the big picture, develop strategy, execute and produce results
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and develop strong relationships with permitting agencies
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
Learn more about our True Blue culture and what it’s like to work for Ledcor by watching our True Blue video featuring Lindsay.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 10, 2019
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
14400 The Lakes Boulevard, Pflugerville, TX, United States