You are an experienced leader, responsible for managing all aspects of governance, risk and compliance related to information security. Looking for an opportunity to be involved in developing, implementing, and managing the Information and Information Security Awareness Program.
This role oversees the development, communication and review of Ledcor’s information security policy framework as well as the identification and mitigation of cybersecurity risks, and coordinates audits related to cyber and information security. All compliance requirements, which translate into cyber and information security controls, are under this role’s responsibility as well.
As a member of the Ledcor Information Services Leadership team you will also work closely with other members of the Leadership team to deliver its overall vision.
Apply today to join our Information Systems Team!
This office-based role can be in Vancouver or Edmonton.
- Ensuring ongoing progress in the area of cyber risk prevention
- Developing clear tracking metrics and ongoing communication to validate the level of cyber security that exists
- Ensuring that a program of continuous improvement is in place to allow for adjustments and changes as situations occur within the business and technical environment
- Developing and maintain an understanding of Ledcor’s cyber risk landscape
- Ensuring a clear understanding of the evolving Cyber Risk landscape, to enable Ledcor’s existing activities and plans continue to evolve as the business and operations change
- Developing a strategic roadmap for the protection of the technical assets of Ledcor
- Working with the business unit leaders, other risk/security leaders, and Information Services resources to ensure alignment of all components
- Ensuring proper guidance is in place to drive decisions to mitigate potential risks that might arise
- Working collectively with other Risk and Security resources within Ledcor to develop and deliver ongoing education and awareness to Ledcor employees; providing expertise and consulting, within the area of Cyber Security across Ledcor to ensure that the best decisions are being made
- Serve as an active member of the Leadership Team to ensure the overall delivery process that exists across the various pillars of the organization
- 10+ years experience in Information Security, Operational Risk, Internal Audit, or other relevant department
- Bachelor's Degree (Information Technology, Business Administration, or Information-related field)
- Cybersecurity management certification (CISSP, CISA, CRISC, etc.)
- Operational experience leading Technology professionals responsible for Infrastructure and/or application development
- Knowledge of Data Integrity and cyber security, including related policies and processes
- Development and implementation of a cyber security program from the ground up
- Communication skills, written and verbal, to various levels within an organization
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 19, 2019
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada