You are an innovative and passionate Sales Recruiter with a unique ability to attract, assess, and add top talent to an organization. High-volume, full cycle recruitment is your specialty because you have a desire to make the biggest and boldest impact that you possibly can. You are excellent at promoting job opportunities, sourcing talent, and eloquently articulating the company’s story--and as a result, you successfully convert external candidates into high-performing employees. Tracking data and liaising with the onboarding team will allow you to continuously fine-tune your craft and identify ways for you and your team to be the best Sales Recruiters in the market.
And here’s the most exciting part: YOU get to make the hiring decision. YOU will be closing the deal with candidates and ensuring offer acceptance.
This is not a typical Sales Recruiter role. If you are looking for a position that will give you the freedom to hire the talent that you go above-and-beyond to find and attract, then apply now to join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Vancouver, BC today!
- Provides full cycle recruitment support, including proactive sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessment and offer presentation/negotiation
- Utilizes the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to source candidates, post jobs and manage the candidate selection workflow, ensuring that recruitment activity is consistently updated
- Leverages various online recruiting resources, employee referrals, and networking strategies to identify candidates who meet the requirements established by the business
- Conducts phone interviews (both scheduled and cold calls) to effectively assess candidate skills, experience, knowledge and cultural fit
- Persuasively communicates the LTS value proposition to sales recruits in order to complete the hiring process, and makes final hiring decisions
- Meets and exceeds performance metrics (i.e. daily call volumes, conversion to hire etc.) established by the Sales Recruiting Manager and Operations
- Collaborates and communicates regularly with the onboarding team to ensure that all sales recruits who have accepted job offers attend scheduled introduction classes
- Tracks all relevant data and provides regular reporting on all recruiting and hiring activities to ensure that team members have access to current information for ad hoc updates as required
- Participates in various campus recruiting, mall and job fair related events to promote the Company brand and support LTS Sales recruitment activities
- Provides ongoing feedback and recommendations on process improvements and strategies to enhance the candidate experience
- 1+ years of experience with high volume sales, B2B and/or sales/promotional recruiting (ideally in an agency environment)
- Previous experience making cold calls
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in full cycle recruitment, including proactive candidate sourcing
- Proficient with various social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and Microsoft Office
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, combined with experience communicating effectively with a diverse customer group
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, and the ability to work effectively in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Office-based position
- Ability to work occasional evenings, holidays, and weekends
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Nov 14, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada