You are a detail oriented IT professional specializing in vendor management and Information Services purchasing. As an Information Services (IS) Purchasing Analyst, you will add value to Ledcor by leading the IS purchasing functions and by managing the analysis, enhancement and implementation of IS purchasing tools and processes. Your efforts will ensure efficient and effective purchasing practices are employed, driving tools forward.
The Purchasing Analyst will manage key IS vendor relationships, providing analysis and reporting that results in enhanced vendor performance, while ensuring that IS managed accounts are kept accurate and current. They will serve as a subject matter expert and key point of escalation to track and resolve vendor issues identified by either party.
Bring your experience to Ledcor, join our True Blue team today!
- Manages IS vendor relationships, monitoring and reporting on vendor performance, resolving delivery issues and proactively identifying areas for correction or enhancement of value-add (such as where a vendor continuously meets service levels)
- Facilitates recurring account review meetings and negotiates terms for improved performance and / or lower cost
- Tracks and analyzes vendor issue escalations and resolutions, developing reports and identifying trends to provide opportunity and objectives for efficiency or productivity gains, such as vendor consolidation
- Monitors Ledcor IS and vendor accounts to ensure they are kept current
- Acts as a key resource for information on Ledcor’s hardware and software standards
- Manages the product end of life cycle by leveraging Information Services subject matter experts and vendor representatives to introduce replacements or other solutions
- Oversees IS Purchasing tools, ensuring they are configured for optimal use, while regularly reviewing and revising IS Purchasing processes
- Acts as a subject matter expert, providing oversight and assistance to the general operation of the IS Purchasing queue
- Generates and distributes appropriate reports
- Facilitates the mobilization or demobilization of Ledcor sites / offices through the oversight or handling of telecommunications orders
- Provides training and direction to business partners and team members on policies, standards, processes, and procedures
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 5 + years of hardware and software purchasing experience
- 5 + vendor management experience
- MS Office; ERP system (familiarity with JD Edwards an asset)
- Knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures, including ITIL processes
- Superior time Management, communication, listening, peer relationships building skills
TRUE BLUE is who we are. Learn more about life at Ledcor by watching our True Blue video.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 30, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada