You are a motivated and self-directed Project Coordinator seeking an opportunity to expand your analytical and project management skills by supporting the post-production phase of a large-scale HRIS implementation project. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Compensation & HR projects, you will be responsible for driving project objectives, liaising with multiple stakeholders, and providing an unrelenting commitment to detail and organization. In addition, you will support and maintain future HR governance reporting tools and various compensation programs as required.
Ledcor is investing in a multi-year initiative, called HR2020, to provide new HCM technology and an updated HR operating model to support our company’s future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We have already started on this journey and we are adding expertise as needed to complement our dynamic team. If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team!
This is a 12 month temporary full time opportunity, depending on project timelines.
Join the Human Resources team at Ledcor in Vancouver today!
- Leads the project administration of key HR projects including WorkDay post-production items, future modules, and other HR projects as required
- Participates in the development, monitoring, and administration of project budgets, prepares internal and external correspondence.
- Monitors and maintains project plans, ticketing systems, tracking lists, and other project related documents and data.
- Plans, coordinates and participates in project & stakeholder meetings, taking detailed meeting minutes and follow-up on action items
- Prepare and update project schedules based on Senior Manager and team inputs
- Acts as the interface between Human Resources, Information Services, external consultants and other groups as appropriate.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Coordinates information sharing between stakeholders and serves as a liaison for both internal and external project members to keep the parties updated during the scope of the project; communicates project team updates to the Senior Manager and others as assigned.
- Assists with the implementation of HR’s governance framework, including maintenance of metrics & reporting tools
- 2 - 5 years of planning and project support experience in a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Diploma or certification in a relevant program of study, ideally related to Project Management is an asset
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, MS One Note, Service Now and other related software
- Ability to apply project management software tools to produce standard and customized reports for effective resource analysis
- High attention to detail, strong communication skills, and demonstrated planning, organizational, and coordinating skills
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Proven ability to handle multiple, complex priorities and balance the needs of each according to business impact
- Ability to complete detail-oriented tasks effectively and consistently
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 30, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada