You are an experienced Journeyperson or Apprentice Carpenter who takes pride in safe work practices. If you have experience working with concrete forming, commercial construction, or within the high-rise construction environment, then take advantage of this opportunity!
Join the Ledcor Building Construction Group in Vancouver and across the lower mainland!
- Understands basic commercial concrete forming, including engineered forming systems, and general commercial construction practices to accurately build concrete forms, scaffolding, shelters, and other structures
- Comprehends blueprint readings to prepare layouts including selecting materials, planning sequences, and methods of work, measuring and marking materials to avoid costly mistakes or omissions
- Works with the team to ensure tasks are completed safely, correctly, and on schedule
- Checks completed units to be sure they are level, square, plumb, and the right size, shape, and location
- Must have either a Journeyperson Carpenter Ticket or a registered Carpenter Apprenticeship from a recognized provincial training authority
- Non-ticketed Carpenters must provide proof of hours relevant to the industrial carpentry trade
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must posses a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Typical 5 days a week, 6 days when required
- Overtime may be required to meet construction deadlines
- Must be open to night shifts when required
- Work will primarily be outdoors in various weather conditions
- Must be comfortable working at heights
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverages)
- Group BC medical coverage and matching retirement savings plan
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 26, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada