You are an experienced accounting professional, who will be responsible for the processing of the day to day accounting functions of a specific project. This primarily includes accounts payable support, with some smaller functions in payroll, accounts receivable and general accounting.
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Provides accounts payable support to the project including scanning and indexing of accounts payable documents in the document imaging software
- Reviews and accurately completes credit applications
- Coordinates accounts receivable functions
- Sets up subcontractors commitments and enters progress payments
- Supports equipment and Fixed asset administration
- Enters Journal Entries
- Assists with project specific reporting and analysis
- Prepares and enters new hire and termination documentation and maintains employee records for hourly employees
- Enters payroll time from time sheets and summary sheets; processes living out allowances, and records and tracks vacation, holidays and banked time for hourly staff as required
- Assists project staff with accurate completion of purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of related accounting or administration experience
- Accounting diploma or several courses from a post-secondary accounting program
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of project contractual commercial terms
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and organization skills
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Site based position.
- Rotational shift will be assigned
- Camp and accommodations are not provided
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 22, 2019
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada