You are an experienced Labourer who takes pride in safe work practices. If you have previous experience working within a commercial construction environment, this position is for you!
Join the Ledcor Building Construction Group in Vancouver and across the lower mainland!
- Conduct groundwork including shoveling snow, raking, pumper water, and prepping ground for concrete
- Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Assist carpenters with forming and stripping concrete forms
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support general construction
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous experience working in a commercial construction setting (intermediate to skilled level)
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Able to commute to any of our site locations throughout the Metro Vancouver area
- Level I First Aid is an asset
- Boom/Scissor Lift and Fall Protection training is an asset
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Typical 5 days a week. 6 days when required
- Overtime may be required to meet construction deadlines
- Must be open to night shifts when required
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverages)
- Group BC medical coverage and matching retirement savings plan
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 18, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada