You are an experienced Traffic Control Manager who is responsible for supporting and managing project Traffic Management Plan and supporting Ledcor’s Health, Safety and Environmental Protection Program at the worksite level.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Implement the Ledcor Corporate HSE Program Manual and Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP), Project Traffic Management Plan (TMP) and Ministry of Transport construction requirements
- Interact with owners and owner representatives as required on all safety issues
- Supervise all activity, exercises the authority to stop and correct any work should any conditions expose persons, property or the environment to imminent danger or noncompliance of the policies, programs or regulations
- Participate in all project planning meetings related to project work planning and scheduling to ensure planning processes include TMP requirements
- Communicate regularly with Safety Manager and Supervision in determining daily site traffic movement needs and ensure traffic control is implemented to meet or exceed the TMP and regulatory requirements
- Provide assistance with the preparation of traffic management information, advice on interpretation of local government OH&S regulations
- Liaise with regulatory authorities at the site level to promote safety and assist to resolve any issues of non-compliance
- Monitor subcontractors to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements at a company, site and provincial level
- Complete all required monthly, weekly and daily reports
- On-call during non-working hours for notification regarding a site deficiency or incident
- Manage all traffic control staff on site
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- ATSSA certification
- Knowledge of Federal, Provincial, and Municipal Traffic regulations
- Traffic Control design experience an asset but not required
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated with a passion for safety
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Dec 12, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada