You are a dynamic recruitment professional looking for a challenging opportunity within a large, diversified organization. You have a proven ability to source, attract and engage talent at all levels. Using your exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills, you will actively engage with business leaders to drive the full cycle recruitment process within one of Ledcor’s divisions. This is a temporary 6 month position with possibility of extension. Up to 40% travel will be required. Apply today to join our Shared Services team based in our Edmonton office!
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with business leaders to develop customized recruitment plans that address open position requirements, as well as any gaps within their teams
- Provide full cycle recruitment support, including proactive sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessment and offer presentation/negotiation
- Collaborate with business leaders to advise on recruitment best practices, interviewing and assessment techniques and market intelligence
- Develop customized job postings that present Ledcor externally as an employer of choice
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to source candidates, post jobs and manage the candidate selection workflow, ensuring that recruitment activity is consistently updated
- Create and modify prescreening and interview guides based on identified competencies Implement effective and innovative techniques for identifying new talent, including: internet searches, social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), talent campaigns, referrals, cold-calling and networking
- Conduct candidate prescreens and behavioural-based interviews, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the interview process; coordinate and facilitate candidate interview scheduling and logistics
- Collaborate with other HR team members including HR Business Partners, Total Rewards and Immigration on project and workforce planning initiatives
- Compile data, conduct analysis and prepare reports on various recruitment activities
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with other recruitment team members and hiring managers to ensure an in-depth understanding of business requirements and deliverables
- 5 – 7+ years of advisory recruiting experience with a focus on understanding business requirements and delivering quality results
- Previous in-house recruitment experience required, preferably within a large, corporate environment with complex hiring processes
- Post-secondary education in commerce, management or business administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Demonstrated experience in full cycle recruitment, including proactive candidate sourcingProven ability to build strong relationships with business leaders, and influence decisions related to recruitment and hiring practices
- Highly proficient in the use of behavioural interviewing, with the ability to coach and mentor managers in performing effective interviews
- Well-versed in a wide range of sourcing techniques, including both internal and external job postings, social media channels, database mining, cold calling, networking, and traditional advertising
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, combined with experience communicating effectively with a diverse customer group
- Strong teamwork, facilitation, presentation, coaching and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, and the ability to work effectively in a high volume, fast-paced environment Experience collaborating within a broader human resources team
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 21, 2019
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada