You are interested in career as a Junior Sourcing Analyst and looking for an opportunity to enable corporate-wide sourcing initiatives, including analysis, RFx development and execution, vendor negotiation, contract development and implementation, to assist in development and evaluation of procurement operations, identifying sourcing opportunities and contributing to annual savings targets.
Apply today to become part of Ledcor’s dynamic Strategic Sourcing team in Vancouver, BC.
- Understands and utilizes processes and procedures for strategic sourcing
- Capture customer, product and service needs as related to category requirements, service level requirements, key value drivers
- Support Sourcing Team in conducting market research related to sourcing and sourcing categories
- Support Sourcing Team by inputting and analyzing financial data (spend analysis), market data (market analysis), operations data (needs analysis).
- Performing invoice sampling, category and invoice audits to aid in both external and internal compliance
- Support team members with project planning, documentation and coordination of activities
- Analyze usage data
- Coordinate with project stakeholders and assist the Strategic Sourcing Team in managing complex projects across Ledcor
- Business degree with focus on supply chain management, operations management, strategic sourcing or finance preferred
- Up to 2 years of experience in supply chain management, sourcing, procurement, material management is an asset
- Proficiency in MS Suite of software (intermediate to advanced MS Excel)
- Familiar with Power BI; and developing management level presentation
- Advanced analytical skills; understanding of ERP transactional data and process flows; working with data
- Comfortable communicating and negotiating with suppliers and service providers
- Understanding of sourcing requirements to support Ledcor’s core operation in design, build, transport, operate, and maintain construction, infrastructure and technical projects including procurement of both commodities and services
- Ability to form and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen to learn new sourcing techniques for commodities and services and willing to understand business culture and business acumen
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 29, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada