The Senior HSE Manager of Pipeline ensures effectiveness of HSE program across the Pipeline division. They mentor, coach, direct and supervise the work activities of HSE Supervisors or Managers and site professional employees. In addition, this person will work with the HSE Director/senior management team to develop and enhance the HSE culture within Ledcor.
- Work with and support Pipeline Operations to achieve planned HSE results and provides HSE technical guidance to employees at all levels
- Work with field operations and other support staff to ensure efficient and effective integration of HSE in to business management
- Apply HSE and general management expertise to improve effectiveness of HSE program and provide guidance to employees
- Establish a continuous improvement approach to HSE development - both new programs, and effectiveness of existing programs
- Resolve HSE issues through immediate actions or short-term planning (aligned with long term goals) and sets priorities to ensure tasks completion
- Manage performance of HSE employees through goal setting, ongoing assessment, coaching, development discussions, constructing effective development plans and helping employees execute them
- Possess a high level of expertise in incident investigations, determining corrective actions and ensuring follow-up. Participates in and / or leads incident investigations as requested
- Helps guide Ledcor relationship with clients, related to HSE
- Coach, direct, help others make decisions in line with Ledcor core values to improve their HSE performance Leads the operations understanding, interpretation and takes action on the Ledcor “Leading Indicator” program information
- 10+ years experience in HSE with 5+ years experience in Supervisor or Managerial level role in HSE
- Experience with HSE on Pipeline projects
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in HSE and/or related education or equivalencies
- Knowledge in Health and Safety Management systems and experienced in managing HSE auditing programs
- CRSP Certificate is highly desirable
- Edmonton based role, with 60-70% travel required to remote sites
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jan 27, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada