You are a Ground Disturbance professional with thorough knowledge of Ground Disturbance regulations. As the Ground Disturbance Coordinator, you are responsible for representing the company to landowners, regulators and utility representatives on issues related to ground disturbance on mainline pipeline construction. You will identify and review ground disturbance hazards, ensuring compliance with the permits and agreements required as per legislation and Company policy. You will also oversee a team of Coordinators.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Act as the point of contact and liaison between owners, representatives of utilities and our Construction team, providing the necessary Ground Disturbance information to stakeholders
- Control, maintain, and implement the first call process throughout the life cycle of the project, including the creation and supply of an organized Ground Disturbance package that will capture all information gathered throughout the completion of the Project
- Review and audit crossing agreements ensuring all legalities have been identified and are executed or in place prior to commencement of the Project scope
- Witness day lighting, HDD crossings, open cut crossings, and back fill activities to capture any and all information as required
- Attend morning management meetings and help plan future Ground Disturbance work in a seamless fashion
- 5-7 years of mainline pipeline construction experience
- Completion of post-secondary education in Civil Engineering or Construction Management with a ground disturbance certification
- Strong computer skills with MS Word and Excel
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage a team’s workload with strong mentoring and coaching abilities
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Dec 12, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada