You are an experienced Health & Safety Administrator who is action oriented. As HSE Administrator you will be responsible for compiling safety statistics and reports as well as maintaining safety related documentation to support the HS&E project team.
Join Ledcor's Pipeline team today!
- Provides administrative support within HS&E Operations management and project and safety teams.
- Assists in the implementation of Ledcor’s HS&E Program, under the mentorship of senior HS&E staff
- Actively learns about client and Ledcor’s HS&E program and acts as an ambassador for both programs
- Acquires basic knowledge of site safety program, emergency response, fire control systems, personal protective equipment
- Supports the development of material for safety orientations, Toolbox Talks, Safe Work Practices, and Job Hazard Assessments and orders additional safety materials when required
- Participates and supports incident investigations
- Provide operations leadership with safety statistics, weekly and monthly, through collection of data from corporate computer programs and the project sites (man hours, TRIF, Incident trending, lead indicator compliance).
- Ensure statistical information is captured from the sites in a timely manner - weekly and monthly. Overseeing monthly reminders, auditing, editing and reporting of Lead Indicators to Senior Management
- Maintaining of HS&E filing systems and handling appropriate document control for safety documentation both electronic and physical
- Completion of or currently working towards a professional safety designation - Certificate or Diploma in OH&S, N-CSO, CSO
- 1 - 3 years of administrative experience
- Possesses some HS&E technical knowledge
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Outgoing, eager to learn, strong work ethic with the ambition to grow in the HS&E field
- Willingness to take action when directed
- Practices active listening skills and is a direct and clear communicator
- Builds productive relationships with HS&E and operations, is seen as a cooperative and supportive team
- Site based role, rotational shift will be assigned. Must be willing to work a pipeline roster of 6&1
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jan 8, 2020
., Valemount, BC, Canada