You are an experienced Journeyman Equipment Operator with experience in the Oil & Gas industry. You will be directly responsible for the safe operation of a 40 Ton Picker in a crowded, fast-paced working environment. Your ability to ensure the safety of yourself and others is paramount and always top of mind.
Join the Ledcor Site Services team in Fort McMurray, AB now!
- Operate a 40 Ton Picker in order to move pipe/welding/bolt up
- Effectively and safely operate equipment utilizing machine specific controls and machine attachments to complete lift pipe and complete all necessary tasks
- Operate Equipment in adverse terrain, winter operations, and exercise extreme caution with awareness of potential situational hazards to ensure site safety
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- May perform other related duties such as assisting the team when needed
- Must have a Journeyman Equipment Operator ticket, or a Overhead Crane ticket
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess valid CSTS .09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification or OSSA Regional Orientation or Basic Safety Orientation certificate (BSO)
- Must possess and maintain a clean driver’s abstract and a valid class 5 driver's license
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience operating 40 Ton picker
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, work at heights, be agile and able to go on/off equipment
- Camp based position
- Flights from Edmonton or Calgary provided
- Compressed 14/14 shift rotation, working minimum 12 hours per day
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 16, 2019
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada