This job posting is no longer active.
Job Summary:You are a dynamic Senior Accountant with diverse experience ranging from hands on accounting (completing journal entries and account reconciliation), through to consolidation of month end reporting and forecasts, to supporting the audit and other regulatory requirements.
· Preparation of consolidated monthly management review presentation and variance analysis
· Assist with the preparation and consolidation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
· Lead preparation and reconciliation of monthly working papers
· Coordinate annual audit, tax requirements and other regulatory reporting as required
· Understand and support all aspects of daily accounting operations including systems, billing and accounts payable
· Assist with process review and improvement
· Other ad hoc duties as required
· Minimum of 5 years progressive, relevant work experience in a similar role within a complex, and dynamic organization
· In final stages of completing or recently completed a Professional Accounting Designation program (CMA/CA/CGA/CPA)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with a diverse group of internal and external individuals
· Solid knowledge of GAAP, and the ability to identify issues and interpret and apply accounting policies
· High standard of performance, ability to deal with ambiguity and complexities
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, with a high proficiency in Excel
· Proficiency in JD Edwards (or a similar large ERP system) an asset
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Nov 18, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada