You are a Hydrovac Operator with experience supporting utility maintenance and construction. Your experience supporting telecommunications allows you to safely daylight, trench and dig around utilities.
Join LTS Build Services Ltd. in Milton, ON Today
- Day-lighting and soft excavating for telecom, hydro and gas
- Ensure health and safety is the number one goal by following policies, CVOR guidelines and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Perform pre and post trip inspections by following company policies and procedure for routine maintenance, perform general housekeeping to ensure Hydro Vac is clean and operating properly
- Complete all required paperwork daily
- Set up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures by Hydrovac operation
- Must be able to work in confined areas
- Handle and distribute construction materials, loading and unloading vehicles with supplies, equipment, remove all debris from work sites
- Other duties as required
- Must have previous experience operating a Hydro Vac
- Previous experience in telecommunications is an asset
- Must have and maintain a valid DZ or AZ driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s abstract and CVOR
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 75 pounds), working at heights, in confined spaces and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
- Benefits provided by Construction Workers Union, CLAC Local 52
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 13, 2019
7105 Auburn Road, Milton, ON, Canada