The Business Analyst is responsible for requirements analysis, platform development and implementation of platform solutions and configurations for end users and business units. This individual works closely with both end users and platform SMEs to develop and refine systems, processes and solutions including providing tier 2/3 support to end users.
The Business Analyst provides knowledge and expertise on Microsoft Power Platform and Sharepoint Online to end users; helps grow the Microsoft platforms within a community of excellence; and be a positive contributor to team culture and collaboration.
- Consult with end users to define requirements; understand business needs and objectives; and identify solution opportunities
- Collaborates with other team members to refine backlog items; design wireframes and mockups; and communicate user objectives
- Provides support and assistance to internal team members to ensure the consistent flow of work
- Provides tier 2/3 support and training to end users and business stakeholders
- Coordinates projects that implement complex solutions; designing and documenting features, bugs and changes
- Ensures regular updates and communication for all work
- Tests and documents tools, solutions and processes
- Performs software testing and contributes to quality analysis of both code and user experience
- Performs ad-hoc analysis and reporting of team performance, initiatives and goals
- Assists in the definition of team objectives and initiatives
- Identifies and establishes continuous improvement opportunities for the team
- Explores new solutions and technologies by key vendors/partners
- Engages in training and learning opportunities that contribute to team success
- 5+ years experience
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft platforms and related technologies
- Experience with Microsoft platforms including Azure, Power Platform and Sharepoint Online
- Skilled in client requirements gathering, process analysis, and software testing
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with application lifecycle management and user interface/experience
- Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 26, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada