You are an experienced administrator, ideally with a background in the forestry industry. In this role, you will be responsible for data entry and processing all log scale information, tracking production volumes, and providing administrative support to production management and accounting staff.
Based at Ledcor’s sawmill and canting facility in Chilliwack, BC, this role is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career.
- Track all incoming and outgoing log production, and develop related reports
- Facilitate invoicing and payment for subcontractors
- Track PEFC (forestry-specific) credits
- Collaborate with Scale Attendant on related data entry, reporting and bookkeeping
- Liaise with corporate accounting staff to ensure submission of required information to meet accounting and month end deadlines
- Perform general administrative tasks and basic office upkeep
- Perform ad-hoc project work as required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of experience in an administrative or coordination role; experience within the forestry industry would be an asset, but not required
- Completion of some post-secondary coursework in Business Administration and/or accounting would be an asset
- Familiarity with log scaling procedures preferred
- Strong MS Office knowledge, with proven skills in Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software; knowledge of JD Edwards would be an asset
- Solid data entry skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to collaborate with operations team members
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Required to successfully pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 14, 2019
42255 Arnold Road, Chilliwack, BC, Canada