You are a Project Accountant that brings accounting experience including; accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable, project reporting and project analysis. You’re a team player who ensures the well-being of others and lends a hand where needed. This is a site-based position. Rotational shift will be assigned.
Join our Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!
- Assists with project specific reporting and analysis for internal and external clients
- Manages a small team of direct reports including directing the day to day activities of the onsite accounting team
- Administers the accounts receivable functions including LEMs, Electronic Daily Billing and invoicing
- Prepares payroll from time sheets and summary sheets for processing; processes living out allowances, and records banked time for hourly staff
- Communicates directly with clients as required
- Sets up subcontractor commitments and enters progress payments including payment to the subcontractor
- Supports equipment and fixed asset administration
- Prepares and enters Journal Entries into financial ERP system
- Provides guidance and support to the Project Management Team on financial matters relating to project
- Prepares new hire and termination documentation as required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of related accounting or analysis experience
- Accounting diploma or Degree would be an asset
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and financial applications including ERP software
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and organization skills
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
Working together is who we are. Learn more about what it takes to be part of our True Blue team by watching our True Blue video featuring Njeri.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 25, 2019
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada