You are an innovative Recruitment Manager with a passion for strategy and thinking outside the box. You will work collaboratively with the Recruiting Team Lead to partner with the senior leaders of the business to develop and manage strategic recruitment and onboarding programs.
If you have a desire to make the biggest and boldest impact that you possibly can, join the LTS team in Vancouver, BC today!
- Develops strong relationships with Door to Door, Business Sales and MxU Sales leaders to understand their business and resulting recruitment needs within the context of their goals, operations and culture
- Coaches and mentors recruiting staff to ensure they are kept up to date on recruiting trends and initiatives, and a high level of service is provided to all clients. Provides regular performance planning sessions and staff reviews
- Works closely with business leaders to develop and communicate project hiring and retention forecasts and ensures they are met
- Works closely with senior leaders and the Client to ensure that we are aligned with their strategies
- Designs and delivers candidate management strategies to ensure a best in class candidate experience to contribute to a high level of successful job offer acceptances
- Works closely with the Lead Recruiter to ensure that the appropriate candidate sourcing strategies are in place to effectively support the needs of the business
- Develops and implements appropriate recruitment processes relating to immigration and relocation of external candidates
- Supports Ledcor’s employment brand in the market through effective and consistent recruitment processes
- Support the movement of employees between the various Sales BU’s
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 5 years of Management recruiting experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment, preferably within a sales environment
- Post secondary education in Human Resources and/or Business
- Proficient with various social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and Microsoft Office
- Proven excellence in using social media to support recruitment efforts
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, combined with experience communicating effectively with a diverse customer group
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, and the ability to work effectively in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- High level of enthusiasm and energy
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Jan 16, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada