You are an experienced and fully qualified HS&E Coordinator who is responsible for applying the professional practices required of Health, Safety and Environment professionals at a Ledcor Pipeline work/project site.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Jasper!
- Provide HS&E functional leadership, mentorship and guidance to operational management at a project level for effective implementation of the Ledcor HS&E program
- Drive the site implementation of HS&E processes and practices, as per the Ledcor HS&E program
- Respond to issues relating to health, safety, environment, and emergency response
- Train project personnel in task/trade specific work practices and procedures such as Confined Space, Working at Heights, Respiratory Protection, and Lock Out/Tag Out
- Support operational personnel in the completion of their Leading Indicator targets and objectives
- Create clear and timely incident notifications (Flash Reports) and conduct detailed, fact-based incident investigations
- May perform other duties as required
- 5+ year's relevant Oil and Gas Health and Safety experience with a focus on Pipeline
- NCSO Certification or an Occupational Health & Safety Certificate as well as be in pursuit of CRSP, CSP or other HS&E designation
- Strong presentation and communication skills with intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to influence the thinking and actions of others without exercising direct authority
- Ability to effectively coach and mentor site supervision and workers in the adherence of the site-specific safety plan, client and jurisdictional requirements
- Know when and how to compromise; find solutions to resistance/setbacks and possess a drive to finish
- Can comfortably handle risk/uncertainty and able to make timely self-directed decisions under tight timelines and pressure
- Site based position - 15 days on 6 days off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Dec 18, 2019
NE 2-46-1 W6M, Jasper, AB, Canada