You are a driven and detail oriented individual looking to build your experience in Accounts Payable within a large, complex corporate environment. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Lead, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry and reporting of data in the company financial systems. This includes invoice and reference processing, open commitments, statement reconciliation and accruals. Interaction and communication with project teams are important to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data.
Come join our True Blue team in Vancouver!!
- Scan and index invoices and reference documents in AP imaging software
- Match invoices and route forward to approvers in AP imaging software
- Review and resolve invoice issues
- Enter invoices in accounting software (JD Edwards) for payment
- Co-ordinates signing and distribution of cheques
- Produce and review open commitment reports
- Work with project teams to validate or clear open commitments
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Obtain copies of missing documents
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Provide coding and unit numbers for accruals
- Create accrual report
- Reviews and validates accruals with project team
- Meets month end and year end deadlines for accruals
- Other duties as required
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role and/or a post secondary business diploma
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Site based position - 10 hours per day
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 28, 2019
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada