You are an experienced Foreman with highway maintenance expertise. Your leadership skills are apparent in the safe work practices and quality of work performed by your crew. You are responsible for managing a large team of equipment operators and labourers in and around the Grande Prairie, AB area, while also ensuring the maintenance and safety of the equipment.
Join the Ledcor Highways team to enjoy extensive benefits with a company that values integrity, sustainability, and success!
- Ensure overall compliance of Ledcor’s health, safety, and environmental standards as well as occupational health and safety regulations on a daily basis
- Demonstrate ability to manage resources, equipment, labour, and subcontractors in order to perform highway maintenance activities
- Plan and prioritize work to meet contractual deadlines
- Conduct road condition report inspections and track quality of work performed Inspect equipment regularly and ensure preventative maintenance schedules are followed
- Complete daily paperwork and conduct daily toolbox talks
- May perform other duties as required
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid Class 1 or 3 driver’s license with air endorsement
- Must have knowledge of provincial and/or municipal transportation specifications
- Must have professional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be approachable, ethical, and accountable
- Must have experience in highway maintenance
- Computer skills are an asset
- Applicants that reside in the Grande Prairie, AB area will be given preference due to the nature of the work
- Shift work, on-call, and night shift may be required
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance – from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jan 6, 2020
8001 98 Street, Grande Prairie, AB, Canada