You are an Ironworker apprentice with industrial construction experience. Your structural steel rigging and connecting experience will be an asset to the DOW Chemical FS1 project, which runs on a 5/2 shift rotation schedule. You are seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!
- Erect steel for structural steel buildings and structural steel panelization
- Bolt up and impacting
- Study blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the lay out of work
- Position steel units, align holes, and insert temporary bolts while checking alignments and joining steel parts
- Rigging and setting of building modules
- Install scaffolding, construction cranes, derricks, and other hoisting equipment
- Must possess a valid Apprenticeship Ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid CSTS 09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification and CSO (Common Safety Orientation) or BSO (Basic Safety Orientation)
- Must possess a valid FP (Fall Protection) certification
- Must possess a valid EWP (Elevated Work Platform) certification
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and 3 year Driver’s Abstract (within 30 days)
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Applicants that reside in Alberta will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 5/2 shift rotation working 10 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Feb 13, 2020
10005 102 Street, Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada