You are an experienced Project Director in the Pipeline industry, with a successful track record of delivering major mainline pipeline construction projects. You will be the focal point for operations, management and owner relationships; Ultimately being responsible for the successful execution of projects in excess of $1bn. This is your opportunity to join an organization at the cutting edge of the industry and take ownership of landmark projects.
Apply today to join our Pipeline group!
- Provide clear direction to team members and distributes workload to capitalize on individual and group strengths while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities
- Manage and coordinate the utilization of the human resources, assets, materials, subcontractors
- Assist the Contract Manager in administrating contracts with Client and subcontractors
- Provide oversight and support to ensure compliance with Owner and regulatory commitments and engagement
- Monitor and ensures the change management process is established and functional in accordance with contractual requirements
- Support the management of both the Prime Contract and applicable Subcontracts to reduce exposure and liability, minimize risk, and ensure adherence with Project documents and requirements
- Demonstrate leadership in safety and environmental protection on the project. Applies the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) and Contractors Environmental Execution Plan (CEEP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project
- May perform other duties as required
- 15+ years of related experience on pipeline projects; with at least 10 years of project management experience is required.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related disciplines will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated prior experience managing regulatory compliance is required
- Prior exposure to building effective relationships with owners is an asset
- The ability to plan and manage projects schedule and commercial & contractual terms is required
- Knowledge of methods of bidding, purchasing, negotiating, contracting, cash flow, expediting, receiving and transporting
- A track record of building successful teams, effectively motivating people and maintaining effective relationships with clients, owners and consultants
- Capacity to respond to stakeholder requests in typical situations, investigating all the facts
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and in appropriate style
- Willingness to actively share experience and ideas with team
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 29, 2019
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada