You are an experienced administrative professional who is highly organized and methodical. Reporting directly to the Project Director, this role will have you supporting the rest of the team and our external partners. You will provide strategic administrative support, coordination, organization, and information management.
Come join our team in Kitimat today!
- Perform duties of intermediate complexity and diversity, requiring basic analysis and exercise of judgment
- Provide advanced administrative support to the director and team
- Schedule meetings, manage attendance, meeting rooms and guest invites
- Post documents as required
- Prepare and coordinate meetings for attendees, including agendas, pre-reads, meeting minutes and action items
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the leaders
- Coordinate with other administrators on town halls, Leader Alignment Sessions and other significant events
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative position or a similar role in the oil and gas industry
- Very strong organization and exceptional collaboration skills with the demonstrated ability to be resourceful and agile
- Strong collaboration skills that enables you to build strong, positive relationships with diverse groups
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Alignment with our values of: safety above all else, respect, raise the bar, commitments matter and do the right thing
- Proven ability to set up and coordinate video and audio conferences
- Advanced administrative skills including computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, ECMS (ADLP)
- Experience in SAP and SharePoint
- Basic data analysis, and knowledge of functional areas of the business
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jan 9, 2020
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada