You are a Document Control Coordinator who enjoys being part of a team. You will be responsible for the receipt, maintenance, control and distribution of current drawings, specifications, vendor data and manuals required to complete the scope of work. You will collaborate closely with the Project Team to ensure all information is current and distributed promptly to the applicable parties.
Come join our team in Kitimat today!
- Organize and maintain all construction documents and records, including construction drawings, RFI’s, shop drawings, authority submissions, change orders and design review requests
- Record, circulate and monitor all drawings/documents received from the clients, engineering office and vendors.
- Prepare transmittals of drawings/documents for submission to the client/subcontractors, manage submittals tracking with the Design Manager.
- Remain informed and up-to-date on the current construction project schedule.
- Request updated drawings/documents for distribution to project stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation and issuing of maintenance and turnover documentation.
- Enter and distribute Daily Reports, including Quality Control Daily Reports.
- Manage document processes and systems to ensure control and availability of documentation to Ledcor site personnel and other project stakeholders.
- Audit and reconcile drawing logs in order to ensure most current set of drawings/documents are being utilized.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with client, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word and Excel
- Experience with SharePoint or a similar document management system an asset
- Experience with SmartSheet and / or Constructware an asset
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Proactive, self-motivated and results oriented
- Confident operating in a client-facing role, with the ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Dec 3, 2019
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada