You are a dynamic administrative professional seeking a fast-paced critical support role within our Operations team. You are resourceful, a self-starter and able to juggle multiple priorities, you can take on a wide range of responsibilities. In this role you will actively interact with the mariners and in time, you will be learning the day to day dispatch duties which will create good career advancement opportunities.
Our main operations center is based in Richmond, BC and with new opportunities on the horizon, it’s an exciting time to join the Ledcor Marine team!
- Plans and executes the daily crew schedule for the tug fleet
- Prepares and maintains personnel files, tracks annual competency assessments
- Plans and approves vacation time for the mariners
- Monitors crew certification and ensure certification on file is up to date
- Reviews submitted time sheets and works closely with payroll to process approved time sheets
- Carries out a wide range of daily administrative and operational duties within the marine operations department
- Support dispatchers with their day to day duties, monitors and projects required crew compliment
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in an administrative/scheduling position
- Experience working in the transportation industry is an asset
- Experience with crew scheduling is highly desired
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite and MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills, ability to multi-task and set task priorities.
- Task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, logic and objectivity; highly organized and capable of managing multiple priorities
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia’s forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Dec 12, 2019
11171 River Road, Richmond, BC, Canada